Another week has gone by. Wow! Where’s time going in such a hurry?
Despite the apparent feeling of temporal whiplash with which I’m suffering at present, at least I know it’s time for yet another installment of free association. Once again we can let our minds regurgitate telling information in the hopes of one day better understanding ourselves. I’ll admit I think that’s highly unlikely; I’m too insane to be understood clearly, and I rather like it that way.
Without further ado, here are this week’s stimulating mental titillations. My answers are below the fold and you’re invited to play along in the comments if you have a few minutes to waste.
- Out of place ::
- Helicopter ::
- Francis ::
- Ryan ::
- Wedding ::
- Appalled ::
- Historian ::
- Powerful ::
- Sex symbol ::
- Uncomfortable ::
After a bit of mental arousal, here’s what my brain had to say:
- Out of place :: incongruous
- Helicopter :: LHX
- Francis :: Saint Francis and Assisi (patron saint of animals and the environment)
- Ryan :: Reynolds (yum!)
- Wedding :: not an equal opportunity event
- Appalled :: by the president
- Historian :: Elizabeth Kostova
- Powerful :: “Nothing is so strong as gentleness; nothing so gentle as real strength.” (St. Francis of Sales)
- Sex symbol :: I try not to brag about it
- Uncomfortable :: rarely